Wednesday, August 24, 2005

A New Link!

For those who are actually interesting in this kind of thing. . . .

I've created a site to handle the stuff I'm working on regarding the wild, boys and men who like to be in it, and the stories we tell.

You can click on the new link in the right column called "Hero Tracks" and read the first piece.

Sometimes, you have to tell yourself what you really think. . . . write it out so you can see it. . . . that's what this was all about. I needed to figure out my philosophy, and this is my first shot at it. Some of you may recognize the story from another article I wrote, but its changed a little.

Out of this, I hope, comes a direction in research. And out of that comes, I hope, a perspective that encourages and strengthens boys and men within their families and communities.

There you go! No more of that on this "family" site. But if you're interested, check it out.

Dust

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are my HERO, Dust!! Keep on writing.