Friday, January 20, 2006

Silent No Longer!

I can remain silent no longer.

This is Dustin writing just now, I have been a good boy and not written about my team until now, but I have two good reasons:

The Seahawks are hosting the NFC championship game in Seattle this Sunday!!! (read on for the 2nd reason).

As a die-hard fan of the team that has not won a playoff game in 21 years, you'd better believe I'm staying up late to watch that game (11PM is kickoff time over here!). Trouble is, I'm not sure yet where I'll be able to watch it. . . .

2nd Reason, and best news of all: my brother Kris (also a 'Hawks fan, and if you measure yelling at the TV ability then he's a bigger fan than me;)) has just won two tickets to go to the game. Bwahaaa!

Kris and Sara have been through so much helping Addie, and this weekend she begins the process to get a bone marrow transplant. They may not have time to write about this so I will: They won tickets to the game this Sunday!!!

Thank you God for Walter Jones (Seahawk Tackle who donated some of his personal tickets to the Ronald McDonald House in Seattle).

And all of you watch the game and look for Kris and Sara!!! They'll be the ones wearing blue.

No comments: