Saturday, January 21, 2006

Happy Birthday To Me!

My birthday started with one sister calling at midnight the beginning of my birthday and the other sister calling at the end of my birthday with mom my sandwiched in the middle-6:45 am my time! Who has taught them this? No, I just wanted to say thanks so much for all the phone calls and cards. It isn't much fun to be away from everyone on my special day but it made it brighter to be remembered! The flowers I am holding got sent to me at work (which blew my cover, I hadn't told anyone it was my birthday) but it was lovely! About an hour after they arrived, I had to go home because Zoe has been really sick. Now Lily has it too. Some sort of flu bug that we hope will pass as quickly as it came. Dust tried really hard to make the day special but by Zoe's 14th puke we have decided to choose a different day to celebrate! Much love to all with an open invitation to come and visit us!!
Janette

No comments: