Friday, August 04, 2006

Songs on the Right!

Dear Friends and Fam:

You need to know two major things. . . .

One: The reason Dustin has been out of touch (and will be for a while longer) is that he is working 9 and 10 hour days on the dissertation at home in our tiny flat. This does not count the time used to feed and watch Lily and Zoe.

Two: For a long time I (Dust) have wanted to share my songs with friends, since its one of the few things I can give as a gift now that I'm a poor student! If you will look in the right column, you'll find a new link to a page that has a couple of songs of mine -- for your downloading pleasure.

Consider it my way of thanking you for caring for us.

These are songs I recorded using a program on my laptop mac, so the quality is so-so. But good enough to enjoy!

Thanks for all your support over the last year. Share the songs with your friends!
Dust

No comments: